Collection: Henriette Steffensen
HSCPH is a Danish fashion company since 2003, founded and owned by creative head Henriette Steffensen.
A main priority is to produce designs with a long life. They take fabric usage, C02 reduction and efficiency into account in all designs that are created. Their target is to reduce the impact of waste in their production and they continuously aim to challenge the way the do it.
They produce our own Oeko-Tex® certified fabrics in Europe, as well as all garments are produced in Europe. Internally and externally they target no or low waste, by implementing the following in their company :
• Using Oeko-Tex® certified fabrics
• High usage of all fabrics
• Using fabric leftovers for new designs
• Freight by truck and not air – if possible
• Using polypropylene not plastic
• Reuse carton boxes
• Sorting trash for recycling
They believe that everybody should follow their own style, integrating and reusing the clothes they have and mix with carefully selected new items that last for many seasons